In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Terry Lambert  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> John Polstra wrote:
> > I have had this on my to-do list for a long time, but I have no idea
> > if or when it'll ever get implemented.  It would require a focused
> > period of working on it that I just don't have these days.  Maybe if
> > the economy gets worse ...
[...]
> I guess a better question would be whether funding would help?

Sure -- that would take care of the "my real jobs take priority"
problem.  But I'm currently on two open-ended jobs, which is the most
I can manage effectively.  So right now I can't guess when I could do
it even if I had funding.  I'd very much like to do it, but I can't
until I've met my existing commitments.

John