In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Julian Elischer  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It seems to be not updating.. maybe they didn't get the new version
> of cvsup (or installed the wrong one like I did to start with)

telnet cvsup14.freebsd.org 5999 shows that they are running the
corrected version of CVSup.  If they are still out of date, could
you please drop a note to the maintainer?  All maintainers are
listed in the handbook:

http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/cvsup.html#CVSUP-MIRRORS

In the case of cvsup14, the address is <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Thanks,
John
--
  John Polstra                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]