I need to configure a server that can deal with a disk failure.
I've been looking at CCD and Vinum, but both seem to have issues
that make automatic recovery in the face of one dead disk (in a
mirror) less than optimal.

So, if you know how to make it so a disk can die and the box keeps
running, and more importantly _can be rebooted_ and keep running
either via careful configuration or some crufty scripts if you
could contact me that would be welcome.  No need to keep on-list
unless you think there's something of great value to hackers.

--
Leo Bicknell - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Engineer - Internetworking Engineer - CCIE 3440