I haven't reviewed that particular piece of code for correctness, but
noticed that the caching of the privilege check there actually does cause
problems for a variety of reasons in my work.  I'd much rather individual
uses of suser() appeared in the netinet6 tree, and that appropriate
context for the check was passed down the stack to where the knowledge of
privilege is needed, rather than just the flag.  Sometime, I'll get around
to some diffs.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]      NAI Labs, Safeport Network Services