I'm trying to refresh my memory WRT netbooting:

There used to be a subdirectory /sys/i386/boot/netboot or something like
that but I don't find it anymore.

Was it that one could also write the rom contents into a .com (DOS executable)
and boot a DOS floppy and put the netboot.com in AUTOEXEC.BAT to enter
the netboot procedure?

I believe there were only native drivers for WD and NE2000 cards.

I'm thinking of the diskless option again. Does anyone know whether
3COM 905c are supported in this vein?

--
Chris Christoph P. U. Kukulies [EMAIL PROTECTED]