Terry Lambert wrote:

>>What about HyperTransport?
>>(Not that I know anything about it, but those nice AMD guys keep
>>mentioning it in sales garbage :)
>>

>They keep mentioning "SledgeHammer", too...
>
>Have you seen silicon for either one of them yet?

I don't pretend to know much about any of this, but nVidia's new nForce
chipset claims to support AMD's HyperTransport.

It's mentioned on the bottom of http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=nppa
and possibly in one of the tech brief PDF's in more detail. And nForce
motherboards are certainly available to buy right now.

Andrew.