On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 10:53:57PM +0100, Miguel Mendez wrote:

> I've setup a page were people interested can download the latest version
> and have a look at a pair of screenshots if they feel curious as what
> does it look like: http://energyhq.homeip.net/brain.html

one comment from the quick look at the screenshots.  why bother having
the "'s around the strings?  it would make more sense to me to just
tack quotes on at the end when you're writing out the rc.conf file.

other than that it looks cool though ;-)  keep up the good work.

> Still waiting for someone to come up with a cool name tho :)

wish i could help...  i'm terrible at naming programs...

-garrett

--
garrett rooney                     Unix was not designed to stop you from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       doing stupid things, because that would