On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 08:53:16PM -0500 I heard the voice of
Kenneth Culver, and lo! it spake thus:

> I didn't realize anyone still used netscape 4.x. It's so disgustingly
> unstable and slow.

That it is.  The problem, of course, is that all the alternatives are
more unstable and slowER.

#include <rehash.h>, see the thread we had on this a few weeks back on
-chat.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unix Systems Administrator      |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]