So, whose palm do I grease to get some PR's taken care of?   ;-)

- docs/31265 - Documentation (and adjustment) of cron allow/deny file
               formats
    Best (IMO, but then, I wrote it ;) patch at end of audit trail.

- docs/35436 - Webpage update; don't push PAO
    Patch in PR

- docs/35575 - pw(8) manpage update: document /var/log/userlog
    Patch in audit trail

- bin/35505 - sed(1) feature: esed -> sed -E
    bde doesn't like it.  I like it, but not enough to fight more than
        casual criticism of it.  If anybody else cares enough, it could be
        discussed; if not, the PR can just be closed.

Enjoy   :)

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)     |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unix Systems Administrator      |    [EMAIL PROTECTED]