I'm working on writing a driver for the ServerWorks AGP support from the
Linux driver (sans documentation, SIGH :-().  I've been using the various
other drivers as models, particularly the AMD driver, since it seems to be
closest in many ways to the ServerWorks architecture.

Anyway, I've run into a minor oddity in agp_amd_alloc_gatt(), in pci/agp_amd.c.
At lines 120-121:
        gatt->ag_pdir = vtophys((vm_offset_t) gatt->ag_vdir);
        gatt->ag_pdir = vtophys(gatt->ag_virtual);

Looks like one or the other is redundant?  Probably the first, I would guess,
if the code actually works as it is.
--
Frank Mayhar [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/