On Thu, Jun 20, 2002 at 01:21:30PM -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
> I've been considereing this as a fun project. The difficult comes at the
> interface/IP boundary.. we'd need am ng_route  node to multiplex
> the packets to the correct output nodes...

Would it be needed to duplicate the whole stack in the netgraph node or
would it be relatively easy to hook it up to the existing ip and tcp code?

Just wondering.

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos                          RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/          New Projects Group/TTM