Mark Santcroos wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 04:31:02AM -0700, Terry Lambert wrote:
> > If it's a 3-for-3 workaround, then I probably need to take the
> > discussion offline with Peter Wemm, and come up with a permanent
> > fix.
>
> There was something with non-disclosure, am I right?

No.  If it's even the same problem, I figured out what was going
on by myself, not for an employer, by being obsessive about details,
and spending well over a week on my need to know "why?".  I had
*seen* the problem at two previous employers, but neither of them
were interested in me "wasting time" on the "why?", once there was
a workaround available.

No reason to give the information away to competitors, if there's
nothing in it but that they become more competitive...

-- Terry