Hello,

> >I have recently come across an old little discussion about InterMezzo.
> >I 've got the impression that it wasn't really welcome to FreeBSD.
> What is it ?
I think he's talking about this one:
   What is InterMezzo?

   InterMezzo is a new distributed file system with a focus on high
   availability. InterMezzo will be suitable for replication of servers,
   mobile computing, managing system software on large clusters, and for
   maintenance of high availability clusters.

http://www.inter-mezzo.org/

--------[ Free Software ISOs - ftp://ftp.fsn.hu/pub/CDROM-Images/ ]-------
Attila Nagy                                     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Free Software Network (FSN.HU)            phone @work: +361 210 1415 (194)
                                                cell.: +3630 306 6758