On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 07:41:44PM +0200, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
> >The fact that this did work, was it a bug or did this come out due to some
> >other change. The stacktrace from read(2) is below.
>
> This hasn't worked for a long time in -current.

Long as in > 6 months?

By looking at the code history it seems so indeed. Do you have an idea
what might have 'covered' this though?

A fact is that vmware did work up until a few months. I didn't do a binary
search yet. That is last resort...

Mark

--
Mark Santcroos                          RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/          New Projects Group/TTM