On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 10:37:21AM -0600, Stephen Hilton wrote:
> I really like this idea :-), and think that a database of all
> types of FreeBSD people from end-users to commiters who want
> to opt-in to this listing could spawn a lot of educational
> and fun opportunities for individuals who could drag themselves
> away from their screens on occasion ;-)
>
> Why not base it on latitude and longitude, along with an
> email address and text fields to allow for some self
> expression of areas of interest etc...?
>
> A clickable map would be a nice interface for the database
> lookups with a max radius factor, but really is just icing
> on the cake.

Please, no wheel reinvention.

    http://www.pm.org/groups/index.html

FreeBSD: The Power to Serve      http://www.freebsd.org/               (__)
FreeBSD Documentation Project    http://www.freebsd.org/docproj/    \\\'',)
                                                                      \/  \ ^
   --- 15B8 3FFC DDB4 34B0 AA5F  94B7 93A8 0764 2C37 E375 ---         .\._/_)