Len Conrad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> .... while waiting for Soeren Schmidt to get the Promise SX4000 driver done!

I was under the impression that the SX4000 and SX6000 were already
supported?  I know that phk has an SX6000 which he says works fine.
OTOH, it's possible that this hasn't percolated down to -STABLE yet.

Last autumn, SS and I tried to get SX4000 docs from Promise and I was told by Promise .tw that the "Promise doesn't support FreeBSD", and SS has lost his earlier contact person at Promise. So it's a happy surprise that I learn this week that SS now has coop from Promise. He didn't say the driver was ready.

Len

To Unsubscribe: send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "unsubscribe freebsd-hackers" in the body of the message