> > An address that works.  Without further knowledge of your laptop, it
> > is impossible for me to say.  You will have to find this out by trial
> > and error.  Some folks like 0xf8000000, others like 0x400000000 and
> > one uses 0xd4000, but the last one I don't recommend.
>
> 0xf8000000 seems to work on my StinkPad (still can't get the serial
> port to work though).

You have to enable it using the PS2 'DOS' command (the Windows one won't
work, for whatever reason).  Once it's probably enabled/configured, it
acts like any other normal serial port.  (It's a pain to get it working
right, since it involves dozens of reboots in order to understand what
exactly the configuration *should* be.  From memory, it wasn't as
obvious as it could have been.)

Nate