System panics after PQI Travel Flash (USB Compact Flash reader/writer mass
storage device) is plugged in.

This is 5.0-RELEASE on i386.

I built a debug kernel to get a better crash dump and reproduced the problem:

makeoptions DEBUG=-g        #Build kernel with gdb(1) debug symbols

# Kernel debugging options
options     DDB                 # Kernel debugger
options     INVARIANTS          # Extra sanity checks on kernel strucs
options     INVARIANT_SUPPORT   # Support for INVARIANTS (required)

Unfortunately I couldn't do much with the kernel debugger so I disabled it,
reproduced the problem again and got a crash dump (some more information
attached).  Is this useful to anyone?  I can provide more information on
request.  I'll keep the crash dump around for a while.

-brian

http://calendar.yahoo.com