On Tuesday, 17 June 2003 at 20:24:29 -0700, Doug Ambrisko wrote:
> Josef Grosch writes:

>>> Agreed.  The fact that Sontag even mentions this detracts further from
>>> an already very stupid interview.  I've put an analysis at
>>> http://wwww.lemis.com/grog/sco-sontag-16jun2003.html.
>>
>> Your site seems not to be responding. Do you need a mirror?
>
> Nope he needs one less "w" as in:
>       http://www.lemis.com/grog/sco-sontag-16jun2003.html

Yup.  wwww does exist, however.  It's really a CNAME for
echunga.lemis.com, my local web server.  It's firewalled off, since
I'm on a dialup line.  I introduced the CNAME for exactly that reason:
if I cut and paste a local URL and forget to change it, people will
assume it's a typo and DTRT.  If I had more DNS foo I'd be able to
assign different addresses to different interfaces, I suppose.

Greg