At 8:53 PM +1000 9/15/03, Tim Robbins wrote:
Comments/patches are welcome. As the "History" suggestion
of the manual page suggests, my plan is to get this in to
FreeBSD 6, along with replacements for some other GNU tools.

Might we put this in freebsd-current (5.x), but under some other name? sortbsd, or something?

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]