In a recent message on this list, Poul-Henning Kamp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
took Kip Macy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to task for posting DragonFlyBSD
research and development results here, writing "You seem to have mistaken
[EMAIL PROTECTED] for [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please don't make this
mistake again."

Please note that Poul-Henning Kamp is NOT a moderator for this mail list,
nor an official of the FreeBSD Project in any way.  The above is simply
Poul-Henning's opinion; you may attach whatever validity to that you
wish.

Kip Macy, other DragonFlyBSD developers, and anyone else wishing to
contribute are invited to join and participate in the open FreeBSD mail
lists, sharing code, design information, research and test results, etc.
according to their own will.  We welcome input from everyone, including
constructive criticism of weaknesses or flaws in FreeBSD.

--

        Where am I, and what am I doing in this handbasket?

Wes Peters                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]