At 11:18 PM -0500 10/29/03, Robert Watson wrote:
In the past when browsing the Linux source code, I've made
extensive use of the Linux Cross-Reference (LXR) hosted at
lxr.linux.no.
For FreeBSD, we provide a cvsweb interface that is extremely
useful for tracking changes, but a little less useful for
"raw browsing" when you're looking for use of an identifier.
In the past, CMU's PDL (and possibly others) have provided
FreeBSD cross-reference web pages, but I was unable to find
one once that site went down.

How about http://snapshots.jp.FreeBSD.org/tour/ ?

That's what I have used from time-to-time, when on a random
goose chase for various variables...

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]