At 21:28 23/11/2003 -0500, Leo Bicknell wrote:
I'd like to make my own distribution DVD's.  I know how to make
CD's, but looking at release(7) I see lots of documentation for
CD's, and none for DVD's.   Googling turns up nothing of interest
in the first three pages.

Can anyone point me to the documentation on how to build DVD's,
a-la what they sell on FreeBSD mall?

I can't help you with the CD vs. DVD distinction, but if you're going to ship -RELEASE disks, please distribute the binaries from the official release images. If you `make release` yourself, you'll break FreeBSD Update. (If you absolutely must build your own versions of the binaries, please contact me off-list.)

Colin Percival