Funny, I see people switching to *BSD from Linux all the time. I've "converted" quite a few people at Western Michigan where i'm a student.

Most people think of FreeBSD as the "new" linux. You have to think to use it, as opposed to the redhat idiot wizards.

That guy who quit reminded me of Theo from the OpenBSD project for some reason. I read the exchange between him and the NetBSD group when they kicked him out. Maybe that guy will get pissed and do something cool like Theo did.

Lucas Holt [EMAIL PROTECTED] ________________________________________________________ FoolishGames.com (Jewel Fan Site) JustJournal.com (Free blogging)

'Re-implementing what I designed in 1979 is not interesting to me personally. For kids who are 20 years younger than me, Linux is a great way to cut your teeth. It's a cultural phenomenon and a business phenomenon. Mac OS X is a rock-solid system that's beautifully designed. I much prefer it to Linux.'
-- Bill Joy, Wired Article 2003