On Jun 5, 2004, at 2:55 PM, Robert Watson wrote:

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004, Edwin Groothuis wrote:

Now the question of course is: where can I find it? It is somewhere in a
CVS repository (that would be nicest), or are it raw sourcefiles only?

Edwin, now owning a Mac so not really familiar with things

The Open Darwin web site has a web-based CVS browser, but there are some
differences between the Apple Darwin and Open Darwin source bits. For our
TrustedBSD work affecting Darwin, we generally work from the drops on
Apple's www.opensource.apple.com web page, which are available as
tarballs.

Just about all of that is listed as covered by the APSL. (Except GPL'd stuff, it looks like.)