At 3:36 PM -0500 11/10/04, Sam Hopkins wrote:
Hello all,

Just a quick note to mention that I've added AoE support to
FreeBSD 4.10, 5.3, and 6.0.  Patches are available at
http://www.coraid.com/support/freebsd.

If anyone knows where else I could announce this, I'd
appreciate it.

This looks interesting. Will this support be available for multiple hardware architectures? (sparc64, amd64 and PPC would be the ones I am the most interested in after i386)

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer           or  [EMAIL PROTECTED]