On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 12:28:39PM +0100 I heard the voice of
Robert Watson, and lo! it spake thus:

> - Pretty recent work to get read-only reiserfs working (committed and in
>   the CVS repository).

Which, by the way, I just used earlier this week to pull data and
configs and such off an old and unlamentedly dead Mandrake box onto
its (6-BETA) FreeBSD replacement, and which worked well enough to have
me quietly giggling while it copied    8-}

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]