Daniel O'Connor wrote:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 19:20, Alexander Nedotsukov wrote:
-i shows zeros for assigned irq. And my IRS stay cold. I wrote small
userland program which polls CIRs IIR (interrupt identefication
register) and it shows interrupt pending bit set on right after I press
key on remote control. Looks like I missed something fundamental. Does
anyone can give me a hint where to look?

Show us the code otherwise it's impossible to say..
Sure. http://bbnest.net/~bland/it87pub/
Also, you haven't said what version of FreeBSD you're using
FreeBSD hub.bbnest.net 5.4-STABLE FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE #11: Sat Oct 29 13:25:50 JST 2005 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/HUB i386

Alexander.