Jan Mikkelsen wrote:
Daichi GOTO wrote:
All folks have interests in improved unionfs should keep attentions
and ask "how about merge?" at every turn :)

OK.  How about a merge?

I'd really like to see this in 6-STABLE.

Me too, but unfortunately it is difficult with some reasons
(detail information http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/).
Of course, our patch gives the conditions for integration of
-current OK. For -stable is BAD.

We must keep the API compatibility of command/library
for integration of -stable. With some technical/specifical
reasons, our improved unionfs has a little uncompatibility.

For the last time, integration of -stable will be left
to the judgment of src committers and others.

Regards,

Jan Mikkelsen.

--
  Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi