It is my pleasure and honor to announce the availability of
the unionfs patchset-10.

Patchset-10:
   For 7-current
     http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs-p10.diff

   For 6.x
     http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs6-p10.diff

   Changes in unionfs-p10.diff
     - Fixed a problem that does not unlock a vnode around some
       treatments of VOP_RENAME.
     - Added workaround implementation for panic by umount(8) -f.
     - Changed around VOP_ADVLOCK treatments to make shadow file
       into upper layer always to keep lock consistency.

The documents of those unionfs patches:

  http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/  (English)
  http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/index-ja.html  (Japanese)

Attentions:
    We are getting union_getwritemount rewrite work still now.
  The p-10 is intermediate step implementation, and some code
  in not according to style(9) source code style.
  I want to get active unionfs patchset users to test it. If
  you want stable implementation, please wait until p-11.
  However, of course, p-10 is stable rather than p-9 already :)

Thanks

--
  Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi