At 12:43 AM +0800 7/12/06, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Before I do enough experiments, naturally I would never
talk about this thing.

I don't know why Dag-Erling C. Smo/rgrav is so unfriendly
to me ??? !!!

He is commenting on your patches.  Do not take those as
personal attacks on you.

You seem to be assuming that no one here has worked with
C++, but that is not true.  Some previous C++ experiments
did not go well, so it might seem that we are quick to put
down you want to do.  It's not really that we're hostile
to you, it is just that we want to go slow enough with
any major change, to make sure we know what is going on.

(me, I don't know enough about C++ to comment on your
changes.  I'm just saying that objections to your updates
do not mean anyone is mad at you personally)

--
Garance Alistair Drosehn     =               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Senior Systems Programmer               or   [EMAIL PROTECTED]