On 8/4/06, Gleb Smirnoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 03:35:04PM +0100, Joao Barros wrote:
J> Being this a cryptic message to say the least and to probably save
J> someone some time when presented with this message I attach a patch
J> that adds the header "pppoe:" in every printf that didn't have it,
J> making it consistent with the rest of the file.

I've attached a patch that cleans a bit logging in ng_pppoe. It changes
all printf(9) to log(9). The latter is better since it spams console
less, if event occurs many times per second. Also I've made the messages
more clear - prepended node ID where possible, function name when it
starts with ng_pppoe, or just "ng_pppoe".

Can you please try out this patch and tell whether you like it. If you
do I will commit it soon.

Hi,

I've looked at the patch and it looks ok.
It serves the purpose: make the messages more clear with the added
bonus of more info.
Thanks for taking the time to look into this :-)

--
Joao Barros