On 08/07/06 12:50, Eric Anderson wrote:
I saw these two warnings come up soon after rebooting a server (running 5-STABLE):

kernel: collecting pv entries -- suggest increasing PMAP_SHPGPERPROC
kernel: collecting pv entries -- suggest increasing PMAP_SHPGPERPROC

I see there is a tunable for tweaking, but I'm not certain what I'm really tweaking. Any hints or guidelines?

And I've now fixed the subject line too.  :)

Eric