On 08/27/06 00:53, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 08:19:40PM -0500, Eric Anderson wrote:
On 08/26/06 07:44, Pawel Jakub Dawidek wrote:
On Sat, Aug 26, 2006 at 07:23:36AM -0500, Eric Anderson wrote:
Hmm - had another panic.  Again, screen shots are here:

http://www.googlebit.com/freebsd/snapshots/gjournal_panic2/
I can't find panic message. What was it?

It was a deadlock.

This looks like VM related problem - g_event thread is waiting for free
pages, but it never get them.

Are you able to connect serial console to this machine and provide also
output from 'alltrace' if it happens again?

I don't have serial set up on it now, but I'll see what I can do.

Does anyone happen to use IPMI+serial over ethernet on a Dell PowerEdge server?

Eric