For what it is worth I check the lists on a weekly basis for Xen
Support in FreeBSD as well as xorg 7.2 actually hitting the ports
tree.

both Xen and Xorg 7.2 are very highly anticipated in my opinion

Sam Fourman Jr.

On 4/3/07, Coleman Kane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 4/2/07, Kip Macy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Rink has made some progress. I'm cc'ing him.
>
>           -Kip
>
> On 4/2/07, Jaye Mathisen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > The fsmware page is significantly dated, and I just am
> > not sure what's going on.
> >
> > I was just curious if there was a better or updated status
> > available.
> >
> > Thanks for your time.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Try to keep this on -hackers... I am interested in the follow-ups to this
thread as well, and I am sure that it would be helpful to others.