--- Thomas Sparrevohn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ha scritto:

> I have Vista Home edition ruinning any FreeBSD without any problems  and
> without having to do anything special - That is on CURRENT

Hmm...

Installation order is important, perhaps you already had FreeBSD before
installing Vista? In my case Vista Premium came preinstalled, there was also a
FAT partition (with diagnostic stuff) and an NTFS for rescue purposes.

Of course getting the new computer without Vista was not really an option :(,
but MS went too far this time, they removed postcript type1 font support and
they crippled OpenGL enough that major CAD packages don't work easily or have
something like 85% performance penalty.

    Pedro.