Ivan Voras escribió:

Since 7.0 should be released "soon", I'd like to update the page with the current status of the projects. In particular, I'd like to mark projects that won't be ready for 7.0. To do so, I need input from the projects' authors and maintainers. So if you are listed on the page and your project status is updated and no longer matches what's written on the page, please respond to this thread. Also, if a feature won't be ready for 7.0 but will be sometime during 7.x, please state so.
Read-only XFS support? Afaik it is only in -current.

--
Gabor Kovesdan
FreeBSD Volunteer

EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED] .:|:. [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WEB:   http://people.FreeBSD.org/~gabor .:|:. http://kovesdan.org