On 04/02/2008, Stefan Lambrev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kris if you do not mind I'll write to hping developers to adopt this
> patch, and if no response from them I can try to reach the port
> maintainer, so we have this patched in ports?

As we're in a "the whole world is a Linux"  situation, would it be
helpful to open a page on our wiki to enumerate differences like this,
that would help people write and port applications to FreeBSD? I know
the sort of advice given by Kris should be obvious to professional
developers, but history shows that it is not and that people rather
read blogs than manuals.