In message: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
            "Andrew Duane" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
: I may have asked this once before, but are any NOR flash drivers
: available in FreeBSD? I have support that I put into the bootstrap I'm
: building, interfaced to libstand, but it is read-only, and far from
: useful for a real UFS.

I believe that there's a dev/cfi floating around out there.  I believe
this supports NOR, but I get it and NAND confused.  It is in the e500
branch of perforce.  I think Marcel committed it.  I don't know how
close it is to working.

Warner