On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, Heiko Wundram wrote:

Hey all!

It's been some time now, and I just wanted to ping quietly whether there's any
chance to get (a preview of) the valgrind adapted for FreeBSD 7.

out is a futile task, I guess, as I didn't manage to find it in the FreeBSD
perforce repository the last time I looked (and was pointed there), but
that's probably due to my personal stupidity in using the web-frontend for
Perforce (which I find absolutely horrible).

Thanks for any pointer/hint/message!

--
Heiko Wundram

Here's a tarball of what's in perforce right now. I tried it a little bit, and it seemed to work for me. Make sure to install the kernel module!

http://www.silby.com/valgrind_freebsd_3.tar.gz

But don't send me questions about it - I'm not an expert on it, I'm just the guy who grabbed it from perforce and found that it seems to work. :)

-Mike