On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 01:17:34PM +0300 I heard the voice of
Andriy Gapon, and lo! it spake thus:

> P.S. I am looking for a distributed solution (mercurial, bazaar?)
> that won't take away what I have with git, but would correctly work
> with svn mergeinfo.

I use bazaar, but I don't use the svn integration.  AIUI, bzr-svn will
_write_ mergeinfo records for merges it creates and pushes into svn,
but I don't know whether it reads existing ones.  And a great deal of
the existing mergeinfo in the BSD repo will be for cherrypicked revs,
which aren't recorded anyway, so I don't know how much it would really
gain.  Vendor branch imports, maybe, but MFC's are right out.

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fulle...@over-yonder.net