From: Mark Linimon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 05, 2007 7:02 PM
To: Anishchuk, Igor; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: kern/107565: [ipfw] [patch] input string parsing mistake

Synopsis: [ipfw] [patch] input string parsing mistake

State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: linimon
State-Changed-When: Fri Jan 5 17:00:32 UTC 2007
State-Changed-Why:
Unfortunately, you used quoted-printable to include your updated patch,
rendering it useless to GNATS.  Can you please resend it (preferably
also without the HTML cruft?  Often that is flagged as spam.)

Thanks