On 05.10.2014 14:13, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:
On 5-10-2014 4:18, John W. O'Brien wrote:
On 10/4/14 8:35 AM, Alexander V. Chernikov wrote:
Hi,

I'm going to merge projects/ipfw branch to HEAD in the middle of next week.
Alexander,

Nice job..

The change list looks impressive.
Really looking forward to start working with the new table styles and
options.. It will take time to get a real grasp of what new
opportunities have become possible.

Not running any HEAD systems at the moment, but looking eagerly for a
possible MFC to STABLE.
Is that in the start at any point in time?
I plan to merge it in 1 moth after committing to HEAD.

--WjW