Lev, a further thought.

I've seen melifaro's new comments, but can't comment on those except
that we are agreed on really needing some usage examples.

On Tue, 2 Jun 2015 22:39:40 +1000, Ian Smith wrote:

 > It would be nice if skip-immediate-action could be shortened, especially
 > where printed by ip_fw2.c .. skip-action may be enough?  defer-action?

This use of 'skip' bugs me in another way; it could easily be confused
by some with skipto, just by use of the word.  Various example rulesets
actually use $skip as shorthand for 'skipto $somerule', for example.

I think that 'defer' - put off to a later time, postpone - or perhaps
less favourably but similar enough, 'delay', would provide clearer
meaning here, especially if the deferred action is itself a 'skipto'.

cheers, Ian