Dear ipfw maintainer,

I read the following from
https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=ipfw&sektion=8&manpath=freebsd-release-ports#end
.

>      The rule body has the following format:
>
>          [*proto* *from* *src* *to* *dst*] [*options*]
>
>      The first part (proto from       src to dst) is for backward
> compatibility with
>      earlier versions of FreeBSD.  In modern FreeBSD any match pattern
>      (including       MAC headers, IP protocols, addresses and ports) can be
> speci-
>      fied in the *options* section.

And, my firewall_script as follows:

#!/bin/sh

fwcmd="/sbin/ipfw -q"

${fwcmd} -f flush

${fwcmd} add allow proto tcp src-ip me setup keep-state :default

${fwcmd} add allow proto udp src-ip me keep-state :default

 And, I found these rules is not protecting my FreeBSD box.

Question: How can I write ipfw rules for modern FreeBSD only?