On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 10:55:59PM +0200, Simon L. Nielsen wrote:
> Personally I also have a rather strong dislike for the jail auto ip
> setting feature, but as people are using it removing the functionality
> will cause pain.

It's quite normal that the jail's IP migrates with the jail itself,
including not having an IP address configured if the jail is off.
Otherwise (when the jail is off but its address is on), you may end
up accessing a host system's Web/SSH/etc. server instead of jail's.

Cheers,
--
Ruslan Ermilov
[EMAIL PROTECTED]