On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Philipp Wuensche wrote:

Hi,

Not entirely true, the jls output is totaly different than before and
breaks third-party applications like jailaudit and ezjail.

This is only true if you use any of the new features. In case you use
single-IPv4 jails as before there should be absoultely no change in the
output format.

Why do I get the new jls output then when I only use one ipaddr. for a
jail and none of the new features at all?

What are you using? The version from HEAD or are you running a patch
on either HEAD or 7 and if so from when?

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                      The greatest risk is not taking one.