On Tue, 24 Mar 2009, Peter Ankerstål wrote:

Hi,

Im running FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE-p2 and want to upgrade my jail for multi-ip-support. But I cant find an easy way to to this? Is the simplest way just to build a new world with RELENG_7? I would really appreciate a guide or simple directions to get this without
building world.

there is no way w/o building a world and a kernel or waiting another
few days for 7.2-{BETA,RC*,RELEASE} which will have all this.

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                      The greatest risk is not taking one.