Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 07:38 -0700, Michael Scheidell wrote:
trying to speed things up.

I suspect that syscalls that support acceleration will simply fall right
through the jail into the host kernel.

I'll be testing that some time next week -- so I'll let you know.  I
don't think file handle access to /dev/crypto is required for Engine
support.
Again, I'll let you know ~BAS

thanks Brian.  wonder if you need one card per virtual ip?

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * 2009 Hot Company Award Finalist, World Executive Alliance
   * Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008