Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
On Mon, 7 Dec 2009, Miroslav Lachman wrote:

Hi Miroslav,

The last time I wrote with Bjoern A. Zeeb about jailname, cpuset etc.
support in rc.conf (back in March 2009) he stated that "there is no
need to add anything" because it can be done by jail_NAME_flags.
AFAIK current system still doesn't allow me to set cpuset to jail from
rc.conf

Check /etc/defaults/rc.conf for jail_example_exec_afterstart.

You already said that in the past and it was the reason why I found bug in cpuset.
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-jail/2009-April/000830.html

As I said, exec_afterstart is executed inside the jail and it means that I can not use it to bind the jail to specific CPU cores.
...but maybe I am blind.

Can you correct me if I am wrong?

From my point of view, it can be done in rc.subr as more general way allowing to use cpuset for "any" process started by rc.subr similar to what is proposed in this patch for setfib
http://www.kes.net.ua/softdev/fib_patch.html